Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I want someone to tell me ,how silver falcon is worth anything at this point. they owe goldland holdings for the lease, and as far as i know they still owe them money for the lease and mr.p doesent have control of goldland any more, so he has no say to forgive on paying on the lease anymore . So as i see it they just have to call in the lease because of none payment and we have nothing, but a few worthless claims, no money and 10,000,000,000 shares o/s. What am i not seeing here, for that is what i am seeing, nothing. Goldland holdings is pretty much in the same boat, just new leaders, just like mr.p. I am glad i sold out at 15 of G.L. There are people here and on othere sites still trying to pump both shares up but for what reason, Trying to get it up so they can get out, like goldland and a few other jerkoffs that i can think of. I still have 700,000 s/f shares, that ill sell for a tax write off someday. I am not really losing anything, i made a couple hundred thousand selling stocks, gold and silver above what i put in . Know it is time to buy silver and gold and good gold and siver stocks again,but mostly silver. Sorry about my rant, but that is how i see it. Time to prepare for things are going to get ugle late this year and next, so buy all the silver you can..........cowboy

New Message
Please login to post a reply