Free

Thank you for the nice warm welcome, fastfoot and Cooky!

Two things I read here this morning that really got my attention: Stockholders coming together for weekly discussions and having  company hosted stockholder meetings.

One 'complaint': I have had a request in to speak by telephone to our CEO for over 5 weeks now.  Two weeks ago, I sent our CEO a letter.  Still no response. 

Look, I have been told I am on his call list and I firmly believe that, and I also know his call list is long and the man is extremely busy.  OK answer for now.  No matter, he still should to call me.

There would be no need for me to talk to him 'alone' if the company had  periodic shareholder conferences.  And, Garry's call list would be much shorter! Win-win!

My favorite company of all time is TrahsGlobe Energy-TGA on AMX (funny how gold and energy keep popping up in my portfolio, now I have a two-for in one company!). 

For years beginning in 1996, I and many others had periodic one on one telephone calls with the CEO, Ross Clarkson (what a CEO he was and still is!!).  Nowdays, this is what TGA and Ross do-->

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/071024/0319660.html

The more of us with Silverado that suggest a forum like TransGlobe's the more likely it will happen. 

Have a great Sunday all!  Tomorrow morning may be very interesting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply