Free

Re: 3x10e6

in response to by
posted on Feb 10, 2008 07:54AM

Hi Fastfoot!

New front end loader very encouraging.

Also, l have to keep reminding myself to look at the three or four drill result maps I have on the wall of my office which collectively show the nearly 200 gold, gold/antimony veins/occurances on WB,PB, Fortress and other zones.

THEN all I have to remind myself of, is 41 oz nuggets, thousands and thousands of ozs in total that we have found and SOLD already, have a lode source, by definition! Those nuggets did not get dropped there from the sky!

The fact the nuggets are there (and many now in our vaults) proves there is a lode source somewhere.

Then, all I have to do is remind myself that garry has been exploring for years and years and years in a GOLD price-depressed environment. If he knew then where the lode source likely is, he left it alone until the price environment improvd, ie, NOW.

Worse case scanario in my view is that neither WB or PB is/are the most massive gold lode source, that since we are only scratching the depth, bredth and length of the 5 mile long Solomon shear beginning in the SW quadrant at WB/PB, the maximum concentraton lode source may be further NE up the shear.

This might be OK as well, because the geology still is showing decent concentrations of gold, fantastic concentrations of antimony at WB/PB and Fortress. Hopefully enough to finance the continued journey to the NE, up the shear.

New Message
Please login to post a reply