Free
Message: Baines Will Help In The Long Run, Believe it Or Not

I'm new to this site, but I've been a SLGLF owner on/off since 2003. I wanted to bring to everyone's attention a 'buy' recommendation I read for ANOTHER company handling Coal-to-Liquid Technology overseas. The company name is Sasol (NYSE: SSL) I'm not sure what to make of the 'proprietary' language that Silverado has been using when describing their process/product b/c this write-up describes a company producing 9,000 barrells/day of green fuel using the Fischer-Tropsch process. Their only hangup is a filtration problem, causing un-wanted particles to pass through to the final product. Beyond this, they expect to be up to 100,000 barrells per day in the forseeable future. The write-up was in the BULL & BEAR RESOURCE INVESTOR, written by Steven Halpern.

I guess, as a fairly substantial shareholder, I'm a bit concerned and trying to find a larger positive in this news. I thought that SLGLF's major advantage here was to be the 'First Mover'. I knew other, larger companies would follow, but I'm wondering how this effects things going forward..

Any thoughts out there?

New Message
Please login to post a reply