Free

Workman's Bench Tunnel Financing 2009 ?

posted on Jul 04, 2009 12:18PM

As I mentioned before in fastfoot's poll, when will the company land financing ?

My guess, sometime in 2009. I'm still confident that Silverado Gold will land financing in 2009.

Why do I feel this confident...

1) because of the Tom Bundtzen NI 43-101 pre-feziability report

2) because of the photo below showing all the Antimony-Gold in Workman's Bench Tunnel, Ceiling, walls and floor. You can dowmload the NI 43-101 PDF file and go to pg. 106 to see the photo for yourself at this link...

http://www.silverado.com/i/pdf/2009-01-01_Nolan_NI43-101.pdf

3) Silverado Gold has more going for them than many other exploration companies, because of the massive Antimony-Gold veins they can strip, via tunnel mining methods; they don't need to use the expensive heap leaching processes that require lenghty environmental red tape Governmental procedures to chase after grams per ton like so many other mining companies.

Financing takes time, I'm sure there have been seveal sharks with devious plans who have already approached Garry about financing the Nolan Gold-Antimony Project. I would think it takes a great deal of time to go over the details of any offer to find the right one.

Jim Sinclair mentioned in his blog approx. a month ago, that the sharks will approach exploration companies with offers for financing with conditions that they know the odds are on their side that the company may not be able to meet their deadline; forefitting portions of their property to the sharks. Buisness transactions take time, the devil is in the details.

New Message
Please login to post a reply