Free

If we consider how many shares of Silverado we have as compared to the total number of Outstanding Shares we sometimes get lost in all the Zero's.

As an example I would like to assume there are 2 B ( 2 x 10 9th ) shares to make the math easier and to account for some PP and warrants. This figure could be higher but I feel it is a good approximation for this discussion.

If one wanted to purchase enough shares so that they would have 1% of the OS they would have to purchase 0.01 x 2 B ( 2 x 10 9th ) which would = 20 M shares. Using this as a rule of thumb the ### shares one has / 20M x 1% = the ##% of shares of OS Silverado one has.

At an assumed todays cost of 0.004 / share x 20M it would cost $80,000 to purchase 1% of Silverado's stock ( @ $4,000 per 1M shares ). So each 1M share = 0.05%. What a deal IMHO.

With all Silverado has and its market cap is ~ $8M is insane. So what ##% of Silverado shares do you have?

Last week I and some other Long Silverado share holders prevented the shorters from successfully driving the share price much down below 0.0035. The shorters aught to be glad that I do not have an very large excess of available funds because it works both ways. I could make their day miserable by driving the price up just like they try to drive the price down.

I will continue to support Silverado's share price and have a floor limit bid right now at 0.0035 for 1M shares ( Charles Schwab limits my # share purchase to 999,999 per trade { ~ 1M }) . If that is filled I will continue to place 1M share limit bids for a good while. I am comfortable with the ##% of shares that I have of Silverado but at these IMHO fire sale prices I will continue to buy for a good while.

If other Longs want to purchase more stock to support Silverado you should be able to purchase it someplace above my 0.0035 floor limit.

Hope this discussion has been found useful.

MISH

New Message
Please login to post a reply