Free

Yes, I follow it from time to time but I thought I would start out showing how the main indictors work.

My main reason to want to teach those who are willing to follow is because of what I saw take place on other boards a few yrs. ago, I watched the bashers start posting at the sametime to start a panic sell when they saw the stock reach the over bought territory on the RSI indicator, they would tell the longs that the compyany is a scam and this run up was nothing more than a pump-and-dump and it is going to crash any minute so when the volume tapper off they started shorting big time and drove the price down on the over bought signal and those who bought the stock and didn't know any better thought the bashers were correct. if you learn to read the chart and its technical indicators you will better understand what is happening and see through many of the tricks that the bashers use on the innocent who read their posts.

I have never claimed to be an expert; but I am willing to make the effort to try and pass along what baisc knowledge I have to others to make them better investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply