Free
Message: ASTOUNDING 1,328,481 Shorts- Legal Short Insider Trading ?

The recent CTO was filed Jan 21st, 2011 on the BCTC website and the recent legal shorting numbers reached 1,328,481 shorts filed in the OTC/Pink Sheets on Jan 14th, 2011 , please notice the correlation of the two dates, sure does look like insider trading/shorting to the GRIM REAPER !!

To put this into perspective, the OTC/ Pink Sheet Short Sale records go back to July 25, 2006, from that time forward to present time, the highest number reported was May 15, 2008 was 208, 821 legal shorts and that was right after the first CTO May 13, 2008.

Fast forward to this past year 2010, everyone who has followed all the news releases knew that Silverado Gold Mine was working on a possible financing deal for production; the high volume record trades showed that investors were interested in buying the stock, this event didn't escape the legal shorts and the naked short sellers attention as reflected in the legal short seller numbers reported in the OTC Pink Sheet filings which fluctuated between "0" and "500" approx. shows they for the most part quit shorting the stock and all of a sudden now out of the blue... WHAM.... 1,328,481 shorts seven days before the CTO !!!!

The rumors circulating must be true about the pure desperation of the brokerage houses naked shorting the stock? I think they must of instigated the CTO with the help of a few main key bashers helping them, and I remember one or two of them posting early last year about the company not filing news as a material change; so whats-up with the recent giant legal shorting position in the stock? IMHO, it sure appears like the shorts knew in advance of the CTO, smells like insider trading to the GRIM REAPER

BBS

New Message
Please login to post a reply