Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

JIM ROGERS

Friday, June 30, 2017

Gold Will Skyrocket

"Gold (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD)) is going to go up big time before this is over. We’re going to have turmoil in the financial markets in the next few years and gold (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD)) will skyrocket. I am not buying gold now because I expect it go down first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIDENOTE: Sometimes I wonder if Rogers is trying to keep his followers out of the PM market for his NWO buddies. But on the other hand, what he has to say about how the financial meltdown will play out... makes perfect sense. No doubt there will be another finacial desaster and the markets will flee to the strongest currency, which will be the dollar. Therefore gold and silver will move in the opposite direction of the dollar. If this scene plays out like Rogers says, it will be the last chance to load-up before the curtain falls. I am patiently waiting. Who knows, you might be able to buy Silver @ $5.00 oz GRIM
New Message
Please login to post a reply