Free
Message: A Dozen Times Gold Has Been Turned Back From $1,300

I've been waiting for the Feds to unleash QE4. It will happen, its a matter of time, its the master plan.

It won't surprise me if the crimnals who have controlled the PM future market up till now, continue their massive naked short selling campaign of PMs, until the dollar is dead.

They will continue to control the upside movement of PMs, keeping it to a crawl, making sure it doesn't explode higher to the fair value price. Why? Because they want all the PMs in their treasure chests, and not in the hands of the Joe-Six-Pacs of the world.

Bottomline, they plan to bury the dollar and all the other fiat currencies. To bring about their future financial plan, the digital currency. 

Watching all the unrest in Europe with protests and riots evert day, the powers-to-be are restless, they are lossing control of the Joe-Six-Pacs. I expect to see disperate attempts for more control, a big push, for the NWO to become reality, while ushering in the NWO digital currency for better control of the Joe-Six-Pacs of the world. 

I HOPE I AM WRONG

New Message
Please login to post a reply