Free

SideNote: Through the whole Dem. impeachment process of the U.S. Prez, I find it strange that the Gold-Silver markets have 'only' moved sideways with some pressure to the downside; when in fact it should be skyrocketing in value on the notion of no faith in the Prez, with doubts of the direction the country is heading, and worries about the economy. Obviously, the dollar and the stock market should be slamed to the downside on such concerns.

Instead, the stock market has been hitting new highs on rumors of Fed QE flooding the markets with half trillion dollars of funny money, and the dollar has gained 6% for the coming Prez elections next year.

And I've notice that none of the so called Gold Bug experts nor the market investor gurus are talking about this strange phenomena thats happening in the markets right now.

So it appears to me that "The Plunge Protection Team" (PPT) has been busy spending tax payers $$$ to control all the U.S. markets to make it look like, nothing to worry about here, everything is normal, so keep moving along. GRIM

New Message
Please login to post a reply