Welcome to the SkyHarbour Resources LTD Hub on AGORACOM

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. is a uranium and precious metal exploration company actively involved with the development of projects in one of the most active uranium exploration regions in the world, the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.

Free

Discovery hole

posted on Apr 08, 2008 08:32PM

SYH has come out saying they have discovered what appears to be a significant discovery of VMS style mineralization.

Knowing the VP personally, he would not come out with this statement without being sure himself. If you decipher the NR you will realize they have hit 12 m plus 2 down dip of VMS mineralization. Host rocks and mineralogy of intervals all point to higher Zinc values than Copper. The past producing mine 500m away had 14.5 % Zn .. thats outstanding. I expect to see 1% Cu and 5-8 % Zn with good silver values.. THis of course is just a stab in the dark. I however was pretty close to guessing VMS's grades after looking at core pictures when they were first released. Some will know me here some will not, but in my opinion SYH is a great company to hold. It didnt take them long to update the 2m down hole and too start a step out hole. Float is somewhat large but 40-50m cents coulb justified very soon. Congrats Dave..

New Message
Please login to post a reply