Welcome to the SkyHarbour Resources LTD Hub on AGORACOM

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. is a uranium and precious metal exploration company actively involved with the development of projects in one of the most active uranium exploration regions in the world, the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.

Free

Apr 17, 2008 04:20PM

Apr 17, 2008 07:54PM

Apr 17, 2008 08:29PM

Apr 17, 2008 09:17PM

If one takes a look at the NR you will find that they are not moving the drill from the present hole , but basically pulling back and re-drilling. They are going to swing the drill from due west ( 270 deg ) to 250 degrees.

This is a 20 Degree anti-clockwise turn of the drill and they will drill a little shallower at a 50 degree angle rather than the previous 60 degrees.

Result is a little bit shallower projection and will I feel put the drill right back in the area.

More simply put , they caught the edge and now going to zero in .

Lets see how close I am when we hear the next results from # 6.

I said at the Toronto Show that Syh was far too cheap in regard to the share price when you look at all the opportunity in front of us.

I was not wrong , I believe, and I have not changed my mind even at the prices now.

Looking forward and seeing REWARD of ?$?$? .. versus.. Risk of a Quarter per share , I believe I will stay for the ride forward.

A couple more decent South Bay Cores and a little Broulan Reef news will leave the naysayers in the core dust.

Oh hell.. I forgot about Rainy River Project.. Better add that in to the picture forming as well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply