Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

A week of frustration really equates to no news and WE are frustrated because WE predicted and anticipated it. WE are virtually unchanged from last week, WE are awaiting results and WE are simply investors watching and waiting. I for one remain unfazed.

I did not hear this much frustration dropping from $20 so when WE run neutral for a week I fail to see the panic. In my opinion expectations were set and not met and thats what the problem is. Again they were our expectations and do not get crazy here. In having the NOT release looked at by an aquaintance in the know there is absolutely no clouds in the news release other than clarification needed. This is the end of the year, tax losses are triggered, volumes are lower, positioning is taking place and that's the way it is. NOTHING has changed. You schedule a blind date, expect Angelina J. and then when she calls sick you tell all your friends Angelina stood you up!!

Best regards all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply