Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Thank you for your answer but it was not what I wanted to say. I sent that message with this copy of that "private placement" by accident. It was not my intention to do that, I knew the answer already. I am working on three computers at the same time and something went wrong with when I tried to "copy and paste". Sorry for that. I understood already the reasons of this private placement etc.

No, it is much more the second part of my message what I wrote. And maybe my English is not that good, but I hope people do understand me.

I will put the message here:

I am reading during one year now (or more) all kind of messages in this forum and on the website of SPQ. Many people spent their time discussing SPQ. But what are now the concrete results what SPQ makes a winner, what everybody is saying or believes. I hear about promises, about dinners about good mining, and everything else and that is okay if there were results. But there aren't any. Am I a pessimist? Or impatient? Does SPQ serve for other things? I hope that readers do understand that this is not a negative message but this is a positive critical message.

Wishing you a nice weekend, I am going to France for a few days, hope the weather is better there.

Best regards,

Nicolas

New Message
Please login to post a reply