Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Possible "misdirection"

posted on Apr 26, 2010 01:28PM

Greetings all, I am new to this forum...I have been investing in stocks for a few weeks (in biblical terms). I would appreciate your opinions on the following speculation...

What are the probabilities of these guys offereing us the one and only thing they can offer...a hint as to what may lie ahead (to the limit of SEC disclosure regulations) with the coordination of the AGMs (same dates)...good or bad...can't tell except for the fact that we have two small companies trying to maximize, efforts and resources. Possibility? = two 'ground breaking' (yes pun intented) simultaneous annoucements of a merger between KWG and SPQ: = two minority partners already emmeshed operationally, joining forces to strengthen their aggregate position, i.e. more trading power and protection vs the big boys, = combining expertise, capital and resources, and consequently offering more protection to the rising share price...also minimizes the possible disadvantage to one of them due to timing and alternating development responsibilities... I own them both and would rather play them together (and long), rather than against each other (by taking profits from one or the other)... Any details about times and locations for the AGMs? It might be difficult to attend both...

New Message
Please login to post a reply