Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
May 05, 2010 07:18PM
May 05, 2010 08:54PM
May 05, 2010 10:29PM
May 05, 2010 10:32PM
May 06, 2010 11:20AM

Snug,

I agree with you that we have an optics problem in these times, where 1. mining stocks are mostly down (although SPQ has wheathered the storm fairly well); 2. there exist a great deal of uncertainty wrt to sovereign debt in Europe; 3. there is some recent doubt about the overall growing demand for minerals in Asia. I am not surprised that investors are migrating to less speculative ventures.

On the flip side...I am thinking of a few advantages that have come our way. 1. Cliffs is losing some of its bargaining power given the drop in its SP in the last week (increased cost in a possible share swap TO); 2. the weakening CDN dollar should enhance the attractiveness of a possible TO for a big overseas player (ex. China, India...) and possibly put pressure on Cliffs to act now while they can; 3. the reduced production of chromite in Africa has increased the value of whats in the ground in the ROF.

Question: In your conversations with NN...has it been brought up, that much more effort could be done by Spider Resources to hype up this opportunity/prospects and get the word out in a more visible manner...(i.e. your comment on optics).

Yes some articles have been published, but very few single out SPQ as a once in a century discovery, with incredible upside potential. Very few have even mentionned the reasons why this find is so valuable to North America, not withstanding overseas countries who have little or few mining discoveries of their own.

It's seems like a contradiction that NN would use a low profile to make lots of money and protect his , as well as his shareholders interests. Is there anything coming from SPQ in terms of visible propoganda or publicity.

Thanks for all your great posts...very insightful and informative.

Still thinking

May 06, 2010 02:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply