Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Nicholas:

I understand your concern because you live in France and English is not your first language. It's all very confusing, but the CEO and BOD of SPQ are an easy target even for those who live in Canada and have English as their mother tongue.

I suggest to all SPQ investors who can get to the AGM make certain that they attend. You'll get the chance to evaluate first hand the work of Neil Novak and his BOD. Just a couple of suggestions 1) have your questions ready, and 2) listen carefully to the answers. Remember these guys want to make money too. Find out how they're going to do it.

Finally, someone noted that the ROF seemed to be "out of favor" at the moment. I agree. How did it get that way? Probably a combination of things. But the bottom line (IMHO) is "we need better optics". All the way around. From the explorcos, through the First Nations, to the Ontario government.

Penny stock plays, banner carrying natives, and wishy-washy government policy will insure that this moose pasture we call the ROF will stay moose pasture. What used to be an exciting story may end up a trashy pulp novel. Time for some exciting entrepreneurs, insightful hardworking native folks, and future thinking politicians.

IMHO

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply