Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
82%
Jul 20, 2010 06:12PM

UPDATE Neil....

You & Cliffs now have 82.015 % as I have just reluctantly tendered the remaining SPQ shares that I had................

It was starting to feel like I was just 're-arranging the deck-chairs on the Titanic as the band is played on' So I will move on and try to find another company to place my investment on...............

I knew something didn't seem right when I was talking with Neil N. at the PDAC in Toronto this past March.............. He was wearing a tiny Cliffs Pin on the Lapel of his suit jacket.......... Oh well, I just hope that someday in the future Neil will enlighten us as to how much of a "Bonus" he received from Cliffs in order to 'Recommend' this deal............ Heck, I might even respect & envy the decision he had to make........

However; I have the strange feeling that the next time we will be hearing about Neil will involve the following headline >>>>> Neil Novak accepts Appointment to the Board of Directors of Cliffs Natural Resourses - Cdn. Division <<<<<<

For myself, I have had my Freewest Shares taken from me and now I have had my Spider Shares taken away from me, which leaves me with my Noront Resources Shares..........

So if anyone happens to run into Wes H., please check his Lapel for pins and let me know what it is that he is wearing..............

Good Luck to all with their investments,

I still remain ......... NOTFORLONG

New Message
Please login to post a reply