Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Cliffs website states they have 561.283,742 shares of SPQ who has 660,683,773 outstanding shares, etc. My math tells me that with Cliffs claim they have 85% of SPQ as of July 26/10. They only require another 15% or close to 99 mil to complete the take-over. If KWG were to withdraw their Dissent , where would that leave the remaining SPQ shareholders? Common sense tells you that Cliffs must realize that the valuation of SPQ is certainly greater than .19, yet if the 2 KWG valuations are no longer available because they have been withdrawn, how does the remaining SPQ holdouts get a valuation for more compensation? They will have Cliffs trotting someone into court justifying their .19 offer. I am sure if Cliffs reaches a deal with KWG before the Dissent process gets to court, they will definitely not want the 2 KWG valuations to be shown to the court. interesting times ahead for sure. rj

New Message
Please login to post a reply