Welcome to the Sprylogics Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

I've used 2YA between a few people on FB. Not a big FB fan myself so did it more for the functionality of it. Chat worked well and shared mostly different ideas for movies,restaurants, used the camera feature a few times and added a few cute sayings to the pictures. Never used the locate button but I could imagine its utility for meeting people or just seeing how far along the other person is if meeting them. The other person has the option of allowing the locate feature. Never really used youtube or the places function. Remember that they never really advertized 2YA. They were going for about 10,000 downloads to gauge/demonstrate its functionality. Not a big fan of the wheel for 2YA. The smartlinks function is nice but seems a little redundant as a person can swipe to the content of their conversation. It does save about 2 steps though and may have some utility for coupons in the future.

Poynt I hadn't used for a bit more so because of the bad taste in my mouth from last July 6. Again mostly use it for movies(trailers), restaurants and now events. The city I live in has a fair amount of stuff happening and the events icon seems to cover both main stream and indie events. Also notice that they have enabled people to buy tickets through Poynt which wasn't available before I believe. Initially the gas reature was a little lame as all stations seemed to sell for the same price. Now however one can find up to a 5 cent differential in price sometimes so it's worth it. The "people" feature I'm not a big fan of and don't find much use for it(reverse number look up,etc). I prefer the way the icons can be manipulated on Poynt much better than the wheel on 2YA. I think Poynt is run off the cloud if I'm not mistaken. Like/dislike is a nice option.

A few combinations which would be cool would be the camera option incorporated into Poynt. Also a feature that when you are out and about and sharing things with your friends that it shows up on your facebook page as well letting others know what you are up to. I could go on and on.

Jul 07, 2013 12:14AM

Jul 07, 2013 11:04AM

Jul 07, 2013 11:54AM
Jul 07, 2013 12:14PM

Jul 07, 2013 12:38PM
Jul 07, 2013 02:20PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply