developing new technologies to solve the biggest environmental problems currently facing the mining industry

Sponsored
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Me again...

Since most other shareholders obviously have no question or don't like to register here to be able to post questions I hope you don't mind that I will submit additional questions.

4) As far as I know the sediments found at Iconic Minerals Bonnie Claire project are wet due to the higher water table. I have difficulties to understand how the mechanical separation decribed by St-Georges works with this sediments unless they are dried beforehand to get rid of majority of the humidity. This is also true for the described air-classification to separate the fine particles which contain the majority of the lithium. Could you please elaborate on this topic?

5) In the press release from 10.07.2020 you disclosed that St-Georges has agreed to take over, from a Québec-based industrial partner, a Québec government research grant, that will be used towards the lithium and nickel initiative research with Co:alia (formerly CTMP). Any chance to give us more details with regards to size of the grant, terms and from which "fund/government institution" this grant comes?

6) It was mentioned in multiple releases / monthly reports that sediments/materials have been sourced from multiple projects in Nevada but so far no additional development agreement has been announced or any additional information was released with regards to the sources. I assume you have signed NDA's with these companies and therefore can't disclose much. However can you let us know how many NDA's are currently in place with regards in this regard?

Thanks phobieeee / Kersten

New Message
Please login to post a reply