Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free
Message: Starfield Resources Provides Update On Hydrometallurgical Testing

Good morning.

Hydro, I have been a shareholder for some years now and truly believe that Starfield has 'lost focus' and that perhaps it is time for some of the 'old timers' to enjoy the fruits of their earthly labors on the shores of some exotic getaway.

You are no doubt a professional and regarding the subject matter of your expertise, might I suggest that you contact poster outofafrica [if you have not already done so] as he too appears to be somewhat familiar with 'the back end of the business'. Perhaps the both of you can come up with some reasonable explaination for Starfields departure from using a process that to my understanding was exactly what SRU and we investors needed to propell the company forward into a higher level. I am aware that the financial costs would be great but doesn't being a salesman [so to speak] fall into the responsibility of those to whom the project has been entrusted.

Sincerely,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply