Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Labrador Iron says needs new funding to continue mining

Wolfster - I don't know what's going to happen in the summer, but I'll worry about that when the time comes. Right now pretty much everything required for confirmation of a new uptrend in PMs & juniors took place last week. Strong volume breakout in Venture as well as in many gold stocks. Combined with numerous positive divergences in MACD, RSI, & bullish percentages on both daily and weekly charts over the last year, the intermediate outlook for PMs & juniors is extremely positive. Perhaps Peter getting out of the business is another signal that the bottom is in, lol. Is this the start of $5,000 gold and a massive bubble in gold stocks? I doubt it, but a nice run into spring seems likely. Well worth playing methinks.

Uranium stocks are consolidating after their initial run, but I suspect another leg up will start soon. Gold stocks look better short term, but I think uranium will have more staying power. You know I hate to use the word "fundamentals," but they are very good for uranium right now. I think once the gold rush is over, uranium stocks will continue to do well - possibly even if US markets correct in the summer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply