Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

My crystal ball has impurities and occasionally clouds up - it's not nearly as reliable as the Oracle at Delphi.....

Li sure has pulled back and with yet a new breakdown. No support until about 12 cents. I still think lithium + graphite & cobalt will have another run at some point, but right now there's no evidence of the sector coming out of its consolidation/correction. So for now, I will be patient.

Because they move so fast (and many have very good liquidity), the leveraged ETFs are great instruments for day trading. Day trading is difficult - it took me a long time to learn how to do it with success, and in the process I discovered that it was hard work - something I'm not really fond of.

I think part of the current market volatility is because of Hillary's health issues - the market greatly fears Trump. Plus we are in the scary Sept-Oct period. If we have a longer general market correction, there will be some good bargains to be had. I'm starting to scale into buying Dec and Jan puts on UVXY - when the volatility dies down the puts will substantially increase in value.

New Message
Please login to post a reply