Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt

Free

Thanks Traps - I can't find the google gold dots

I've piled my way through the report you mention 2 or 3 times. I'm impressed with the SKP survey potential being drilled. SKP seems to be somewhat hanging around under long-term resistance - I noticed several companies such as Aurizon, Detour Gold and Timmins have all broken out to teh upside recently. here's hoping SKP will follow shortly, given a nudge of some kind.

As an aside off topic, I thought this past text from Bison June 09 on their manitoba property was interesting in light of recent finds.

With two significant zones of gold mineralization, the Ogama-Rockland and Central Manitoba, on BGE’s Central Manitoba property, it is useful to examine the geologic environment of both zones with regard to their potential to host significant additional mineralization. Although both zones consist of similar hydrothermal quartz veining along shear zones, with gold mineralization associated with sulphides including pyrite, chalcopyrite and pyrrhotite, the geologic environments of these two zones are quite different. The Ogama-Rockland is hosted by a large tonalite intrusive, the Ross River pluton, while the CentralManitoba occurs within the volcanic-sedimentary stratigraphy, along a mafic sill. While there are few mineral exploration criteria which can be considered absolute, as a general rule, Archean gold targets within large granite/tonalite intrusions are less attractive than targets within the volcanic-sedimentary stratigraphy. In a geologic environment such as the Ogama-Rockland, structures would be expected to be "tight" and tonnages small, though high grade gold values may locally be intersected.

New Message
Please login to post a reply