Welcome to the TTM Resources Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Just got off the phone with Crichy

posted on Jan 17, 2008 06:58AM

Usually I have lots to report but this time I really don't have very much. I asked him about the PR and in my opinion it really wasn't news? A few more holes of high grade moly for most investors who have been around here for awhile is not really news it is what has come to be expected. This PR could of waited until the resource estimate but Crichy said, "we do not like to sit on information that should be made public".

But what isn't stated in the news release and if you read between the lines there is something of significance. The fact that everytime assays come out it is, "The west pit drilling east/the east pit drilling west". Every hole brings these 2 pits closer together. What was once thought of as waste between the 2 pits, waste you have to stockpile and do something with later, is now becoming economical.
Yes the assays today were perhaps not as great as most of ours but it is very significant that it is determining the possibility that one huge about 900 meter pit can become a reality.

Remember this is not the "high grade" sections that we know to exist this is just an unexpected bonus!

I asked Crichy a question that nagged me and I believe Sandy9. "why are we doing our resource estimate now when the drills keep turning and prove up a higher resource later"?

Exposure and taking this company to the next level. This 43-101 will be a base to launch from. Possible suitors also have to have some numbers to work with that are proven facts not just what is assumed. You have to do this at some point and the directors felt the time is now.

Think about this for awhile, my thoughts only. Sprott and all the insiders are pretty much loaded up now. When everyone is loaded up then comes the exposure. If you read something in a news letter say from Canaccord for instance they do not print anthing till they have bought all they need. TTM has been kept very quite that will change. After the resource estimate our gang will be going to Toronto. That will be the important next step.

When it comes to conections who would you rather have than Eric Sprott!

Nothing has changed except the SP and the Chu just got larger.

BBOB

New Message
Please login to post a reply