Welcome To The Tiomin Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Exploration and development of gold, base metals and titanium mineral sands projects

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Something is brewing perhaps..

posted on Jan 29, 2008 05:14PM

Canadian Insider is reporting some insider buying by the Mr. Potivin.

Been in this stock for a year now at an average price of 0.095. Seen it go way up and come back down to the lows we see now, however, this is a very bullish sign IMO to start the new year.

Jan 28/08 Jan 25/08 Potvin, Jean-Charles Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 407,000 $0.065
Jan 21/08 Jan 21/08 Potvin, Jean-Charles Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 500,000 $0.065

The Chinese may be finishing their DD on the construction of a mine and may be making a splash soon. 

Regardless at 0.065/share this is rediculously cheap even if you dont even factor in the Titanium Kwale project in Kenya. I went to the shareholders meeting last year and they suggested that the future value of the company is somewhere near 0.30/share based solely on the Pukakaqua copper project in Peru alone. Kwale would just be the icing on the cake if it can get over the political hurdles to build a mine.

I am seriously considering adding more at around 0.065/share. The CEO of the company would not be throwing anymore money at this if there was not something coming down the pipe.

Lets get some more action in here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply