Welcome To The Tiomin Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Exploration and development of gold, base metals and titanium mineral sands projects

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

It was myself and my friend at PDAC that spoke with Mr. Jackson and JP. In fact when we both got up to the booth, we were shocked that all of the senior management were their along with the IR lady Joyce.

Mr. Jackson was very friendly and spoke to us for about 10-15 mins. I told him that I was getting very excited with the renewed action on the stock and to see insider buying at 6-6.5 cents. He laughed and said the company is worth 6 cents just on the cash reserve they have in the bank. He said it was a no brainer to be adding at those levels. He then went into a little presentation using the display boards behind him that show the valuation of TIO based on the Copper/Gold Project in Peru. This wasnt different from the general meeting I attended last year. Based on what they got in the ground in Peru, and Tiomins 49% stake in the company, the market could eventually value TIO at 30 cents/share. He said that Potvin making the deal to JV a ways back was a steal and a great decision that will reap rewards.

He ended by saying that give the company another 12-24 months and shareholders will start to be rewarded for their long wait. This 30 cent valuation does not even factor in kenya whatsoever. If the Chinese can get a deal done with Tiomin Kenya and start a plan for production in Kenya, TIO imo could be a $1.00 stock. Ofcourse, Jinchuan may just buy out Tiomin Kenya with a continued interest given to TIO going forward as was suggested by Jackson. In the end, he said they are sitting tight and waiting for the right deal to be presented by Jinchuan that is good for all shareholders and the company as a whole. 

IMO think we get some news from Jinchuan re: kenya sometime in the summer.

To summarize, I believe getting into TIO now at 8-8.5 cents is a great risk/reward moving forward. However be prepared to wait approx 1-2 years to realize a nice gain! But the gain will be there no doubt!

Hope this info helps!  As always do your own DD before investing!

New Message
Please login to post a reply