Welcome To The Tuscany Driling HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

The current price of Tuscany International Drilling shares is about what Walter Dawson paid for most of his shares when he started the company. I believe that I paid 0.25 cents a share for his millions of shares. So anybody buying shares today is getting their shares for around the same price.

Positive things to look at going forward:

1) Donald Arthur Wright one of the directors has purchased 11,000,000 shares over the last couple of months, 8,000,000 for 0.48 cents and 5,348,747 of 0.70 cents, which shows that he is a strong believer that the company will be a success.

http://www.canadianinsider.com/node/7?menu_tickersearch=TID+%7C+Tuscany+Intl+Drilling

2) The management team owns 10% of the shares in Tuscany International Drilling so they have skin in the game and believe in the company and they are holding these shares.

3) Maurel & Prom own 29% of the shares in Tuscany International Drilling and they are long term shareholders.

4) Fidelity Management according to SEDAR holds over 10% of Tuscany's shares for investment purposes.

5) If you add up all of the numbers above it shows that about 49% of Tuscany's shares are already being held by long term share holders. In addition many of us retail investors who bought our shares for higher prices are holding Tuscany shares in our investment accounts and cannot write them off for a tax loss so we are also holding our shares long term until the price goes up.

6) There should be a negotiated settlement soon with HRT for cancelling their long term contract with Tuscany without giving notice; failing a settlement there will be court action against them so that Tuscany can recoup any financial losses on the deal. HRT by the way is a Canadian Company if you look at the Bryan Mill/ Iradesso IQ report for Q-2.

7) Tuscany has found contracts for 3 rigs that were sitting idle and still is negotiating for contracts for 4 rigs which are being refurbished currently. The 4 rigs being refurbished will be available for work within the next 3 months (during Q-4)

8) Looking at the September, 2012 Presentation you will note that the G& A expenses have been lowered to 10.6% and they are continuing to drop.

9) Tuscany renegotiated their debt repayment schedule. Yes it cost them $5 - $6 million dollars. There is no mercy in the banking world which is akin to organized crime. However they don't have to make their first repayment this month but have to start paying about a year from now. This will enable Tuscany to purchase many items including camps, BOP's pipe etc. which they will be able to rent out to other companies in latin America where they operate which will substantially add to their quarterly profits in the long run.

So with all of these positives going for Tuscany all we can do is hold on and hope that the price has hit rock bottom and that it will go up from here. I'm a cup half full kind of person so I'm holding on. I know it is difficult but I have faith in management and the company. I suppose, all those who bought shares to speculate are long gone.

Cheers; Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply