Welcome To Ucore Rare Metals HUB On AGORACOM

Our specific objective is the discovery and exploration of properties with the potential to yield economic, world class deposits of technology and specialty metals, including rare earth elements, uranium, and associated collateral byproducts.

Free

Excerpted from John Kaiser's recent interview...

posted on Sep 24, 2009 06:42PM

Thought you may be interested in this specific piece from John Kaisr's recent interview with Cannacord:

Right now we just finished a tour of the Bokan Mountain property which Ucore Uranium (UCU) controls and is anothercompany which started as a uranium project which happened to include rare earth deposits that had been outlined by government geologists 25 years ago. These have the unusual quality of having very elevated grades of heavy rare earth elements which are the more obscure ones that are now coming into vogue. The Bokan Project is extremely interesting because it has never been formally explored, but it has all these back-of–the-napkin calculations done by smart geologists. This was done as part of a scoping study for the U.S. Military, which wanted to know where it could get these heavy rare earths if a problem emerged where they could not get them from normal sources such as China. Now it is owned by the private sector (Ucore Uranium) and they are at the stage where they need to raise in my view, another $5 to $10 million right away to get the machinery in place to delineate the main dyke system and start exploring the system's potential for much more than the ten to 20 year supply metal the government geologists saw in the dykes. It is upside in the form of a 20 to 50 year supply which deep-pocketed investors are seeking. So far, what I am seeing is very encouraging. Bokan has good grades and an excellent distribution of the valuable rare earths. What I am looking for now is to see the results of the drilling program so that I can determine if this system also has the capacity to host $10 to $20 billion worth of rare earth elements in the ground.

New Message
Please login to post a reply