Welcome To The ValGold Resources Ltd. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Hello and Welcome.

posted on Jan 28, 2008 07:23AM
Anyone here care to participate in a discussion of ValGold's potential without the disruption of posters who do not want boards such as this one to have meaningful discussions and support a company's share price.

I asked for this hub because I am on a web site that gives free reign to the so called "Bashers" and I do not want to wade through that mud. ( Not that they exit on that VAL board now, they will once this stock reaches desirable status.)

ValGold is a potential good mine in Venezuela. Other of its properties are also to my liking. It has a fair amount of shares outstanding for this stage of development but one or two noticable finds and it will be right up there with the likes of Gold Reserve (GRZ). GRZ is building a mine in Venezuela with lower gold grades (imo), I own some of its shares and see similar potential with old 'Valerie', in which I also have a foot hold for the future.
My experiences with GRZ convince me that VAL is another such play.

So a welcome to any VAL investors. Edgy
New Message
Please login to post a reply