Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

Thoughts on drills and news releases

posted on Mar 15, 2010 07:47PM

Have been watching the last few days since the Eagle NR with some amusement. Not funny because of the drop in SP (it hurt us all) - but funny that nobody seemed to jump at the real implication of that NR. What it said was that Eagle WILL be a mine (and likely Cove too). Correct me if I am wrong, but rarely does a junior explorer make it to this point - of becoming a producer. Wow - I thought to myself - this is extraordinary...won't all the boys be pleased? Well, either we weren't or we are being played by folks that understand the implications of what was said far better than we do.

The other thought that I had was that maybe the whole game is the thrill of the chase - the excitement about drill results - and that having got a bunch of them that look pretty good, good enough to make a mine anyway - that to then sit around for a couple of years waiting for a mine to open (and actually produce some cash)...well, that's simply too ho-hum and boring. So, we all better sell now, don't you think?

I was yakking about this with several good VIT longs - and had a good chuckle. So had another yak with friend CJ - and we thought...and this is ONLY for those who are interested in the drill...we don't want any of those guys with hi-falutin' ideas about being actual miners reading any of what's below...it will only make you lose focus:

Santa Fe Info-

KR 1- still awaiting assay results

BH 5 results are expected very soon ( keep in mind that when drill results arrive the news release has to go through a few days of writing, legal review and be regulation approved on things that can be stated or not.)

BH 6 is still drilling.

KR 1 is 500 meters or so from the BH area. In reference to the pit KR is northeast and BH is southeast.

We have so much potential - on every front - with this one. Thanks to all who helped me with this post - good luck all!

Derek

New Message
Please login to post a reply