Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

I find this all quite reassuring!

posted on Nov 02, 2007 07:33PM

I'm "small" investor - many of you on this list stand to lose a lot more than I do if it all goes south!  I genuinely hope for your sake that it doesn't!!

Nevertheless, I have to say that I find this entire process to be quite reassuring... the initial stop-trading order was at the MOST inconvenient time, right in the middle of the worst down-turn of my memory, but it was done in good-faith!  I don't think anyone is trying to screw us, I think "the system" is genuinely trying to protect us (or at least, protect NEW investors).  You pays your money, you takes your chances!  If the authorities decided that things were getting flakey, then good-on-them for putting a halt on it!  It protects others from making decisions on bad/questionable information.

Like the rest of you, I am optimistic - I have traded WWF for a long time, as part of a larger portfolio, and I have a great deal of faith in this company!  People I admire and respect also confirmed that my trust in this company was not mis-guided.  So... personally, I'm going to hold-tight, and like many of you, I am currently positioning myself to buy more when the stop trading order is recinded.

What concerns me is an underlying tone in some of the postings her that the "system" is trying to screw us... NO!  The "system" is trying to PROTECT us...and good for them!  In this case, I (like all of you) are hoping that the instinct to protect the investor was not necessary, and that we can all go back to enjoying the success of this great company!

Have a great night everyone!!  

M

New Message
Please login to post a reply