Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Ian I agree with much of what you are saying however this I believe is clearly a different situation from most. Rumors and speculation are definitly part of the "information age of investing". This situation has developed into somthing quite different. Lets be totally factual here. Everything that has been speculated, rumoured, concieved, blatantly lied about, discuseed ad nauseam etc., in the past 4 months has and I stress has, so far not come true. Therefore everything discussed has proven to be false. Untill we get clarification from an OFFICIAL either through the MRS or Foley himself  it remains the same. 

The point I am trying to make is that we have people on here divided into two camps. Those who are I believe are honestly trying to give what they believe to be very credible info. and those for whatever reason, are clogging the board with b.s. There are people on here who have their own agendas and trust me  they are not in WWF best interest. Yesterday a first time poster comes out of left field with Nazima fired and we have immediate speculation, innuendo etc. Now as I read further into the posts we have Dr. Jekyl Mr Option doing his thing. I have always enjoyed reading yours and many others posts  and have been blown away by the DD you guys do. But with all do respect and trust me there is alot. I choose to take all of it now with a grain of salt.

Will WWF trade again? Yes. Will they sign a refinery deal maybe. Does Foley have other signed deals ready to go? Quite probably. But as I said until its in black and white I will choose to treat all of the rumors as just that. But hey with all that said hope all have a very merry Christmas and holiday season.

New Message
Please login to post a reply