Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

LOL!  Goldfinger, I know what you mean about "someone else's money".  Oddly enough, I am now (suddenly) in a position where I am looking after my elderly father.  I'm planning to invest some of his retirement savings in WWF when it starts trading again, but I am hedging and keeping enough of my own cash savings in place to cover what I invest on his behalf just on the off-chance that WWF tanks.  I am not one to "count my chickens", and that is doubly so when it comes to someone else's money!  ...but I would like to see my father become a millionaire before he dies (and not only for selfish reasons! ;-) )  If everything goes belly-up, I will pay for my error-of-judgement out of my own cash.  

Let's just hope that all of the positive speculation we are hearing on this board is actually based in fact!  Personally, I invested my own funds in WWF based on the advice of someone I trust, and I don't give my trust easily!  These past few months have been trying and painful, but... we'll see what happens when the bell rings!

Merry Christmas everyone, and Mr. Taylor, Happy Birthday!  I hope you get a belated present in a few days! 

Muddled 

New Message
Please login to post a reply