Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Re: Gumby

posted on Apr 29, 2008 01:21PM

Ok... Swish I am a bit confused with your post, are you supporting WWF or bashing it??

It is sad that the stock has dropped this low but I see it as a good buying oppertunity. The last Two NR's were very positive and talking to Michael last time he was trying to push things forward as fast as possible however there is so much he can do. As for future NR, unless it is abit a done deal and not another completed stage before the done deal, I am sad to say they do more damage then good since the company has to put the disclaimer at the end at the request of TSX (it kills the first half of the NR which is the positive half).

Now it is undertandable that people are frustrated with the share price but this is the venture exchange and these are not small deals, $7 billion each, so it will take MF a while to close them. That is why he has a NR everytime a portion of the big picture is completed. So for longs this will be a good stock, for shorts you are in the wrong stock. So here to the deals getting done and the stock breaking the $0.50 mark again.

VK

New Message
Please login to post a reply