Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

I think a more important question for you is why are the shareholders continuing to listen to false hopes and your b.s. with no facts. Where are the offical news releases to back up what you are saying. I think the regular posters on this board need to speak the truth. this board is no more on facts. It seems to be a support group for over weight individuals.

Its the same people bashing the negative posts last August of 2007 and onwards. I personally listen to you guys and now I am personally exhausted of all the positive posts. Its time for you guys to put up facts that are not hear say or mike foley said. His shareholder letters have came up empty thus far.

Not one of you can say anything different. No big overseas buyers came in. No share price increase. We are sitting at 10 cents and soon to be a lot lower.

But even one more important thing .....This board should hear both sides. You say that I should not post anything negative, maybe the truth. But is it not just as bad as posting false hopes and crushing them down.....month after month.

Is it not time to stop and now start posting absolute facts....So from hear I will not post unless you and everyone else do the same. Only post facts. If anyone breaks that then I can repost my thougts.

Cheers.

Oh,,, One more thing... I re-read your posts goldfingers11.... Tell me what you have posted and absolute facts made it correct. And you are one of the posters I really enjoy reading. You are a true long and have lost a whole wack of money. I wish you all the best.

New Message
Please login to post a reply