Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Well said smokin'.

I too would be overjoyed at successful return to trading and the development of plans as they move forward. One good way to support that growth is sound financials in terms of planning, budgeting, spending, AND most importantly, keeping track of how that process is tracking so you (or a sharheolder, or auditor) can always look at an instant to see where the company has been, where the company is, and where the company is going, using the plan as a benchmark. If this system is not kept up to date then how can you progress efficiently to reach goals without tripping over unfinished stacks of incomplete statements? As a wise salesman friend of mine once said when describing how to grow the business - "Keep the score; Know the score; and the score will improve".

I am sure that Mr. Foley has worked extremely hard at the projects he has brought to the table to date, and I am glad to be on the train. I also expect that with all the noise around this issue of incomplete financials he will MAKE CERTAIN that a greater focus is placed on ensuring we are NEVER here again!

Big thanks to Mr. Foley, Roy George, Ian and all the others who have contributed. Special mention to Whatamaroon for the exceptional questions and Roy for passing them on to the boss.

New Message
Please login to post a reply