Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Like Roy himself, I tend to take the "Bambi approach" - if you can't say nuttin' nice, (or useful), don't say nuttin' at all!

...but i want to add my voice to the others who are thanking Roy for his diligence and efforts throughout this ordeal. I took the time to go to Head Office and meet Roy in person while he was slogging-away trying to get the PP sold, and at the same time met MF himself, our fearless leader. I walked away impressed with both gentlemen, and reassured that our fates are in good hands.

The plan is good, and straightforward; the people are working hard, and while we've experienced some hiccups (some self-inflicted, some inflicted upon us by others) I have *enormous* faith - something the Deacon can understand :-)

I have no insider-info, I have nothing more than what you all have, plus my personal experience in meeting MF and seeing, first-hand, his intensity, his honesty, and his cordiality in taking the time to explain The Plan to me.

All I can say is, if you ever meet MF in person, you will immediately become a Believer! I have to admit, I was never a Thomas - I've been invested in WWF for a very long time, based on assurances from people i trusted that it was "real', and I have not wavered in that belief ...but, like Thomas, my faith was strengthened by "seeing" for myself... and believe me, MF has holes in his hands and side that you can see and feel for yourself if you ever take the time to meet him in person. It was a memorable experience! You can see the "crucifixion" in his eyes, hear it in his voice, and you quickly *know* how mis-directed it has been. He's a strong man - a gentleman - who has been through a lot, and it shows... but he is like a rock in his commitment to this company!

so... to all my fellow shareholders, I can only say... HAVE FAITH! The resurrection is about to happen!!

...at least, that's what *I* believe :-)

good luck everyone! I think we should organize a WWF party somewhere, someday soon! Maybe in a Vancouver pub, maybe in the Cote d'Azure... depending on what happens when we begin trading again!

New Message
Please login to post a reply