Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Re: wow

in response to by
posted on Aug 13, 2009 11:48PM

Skinny,

I appreciate Babs' posting the official news release that supports a previous post stating that trading would resume around Oct 1. Well done, and no argument there.

The whys and wherefores have been well-established for a long time - the financials were not completed as required by regulation. A question for you;

- Whose fault was it? This is a BASIC business practice and nobody's fault but the person in charge of the business, without question.

As for having been given a date for when the new auditors will have all statements prepared - I'll believe it when I see it. Another question for you:

- How many dates have we been given in the past?

And another;

- If the company cannot comply with contractual dates for filing, how am I as an investor supposed to believe that the company will HONOUR their commitment to ANY deadline dates?

Do you actually expect that investors will not complain? If so, give your head a shake!!

Finally, what's done is done and we cannot change that. We can only learn from it and plan for the future accordingly.

- Could this situation have been prevented?

- Can we take the answer to that question and look ahead positively with assurance that it will not happen again?

Trust is not lost. Trust is earned.

The current situation is a joke, until ACTIONS prove otherwise. Somebody, please, please PROVE ME WRONG.

New Message
Please login to post a reply