Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Unoficially WWF

posted on Jan 15, 2010 01:45PM

Unofficially WWF

From the volume of calls, and the ton of emails and content on the Agoracom Discussion Board Winfield site, it seems timely for a royrogers officially unofficial glimpse at current status on our beleaguered, but never forgotten sweetheart WWF.

Mike Foley is fully aware that to keep the candle of hope burning, WWF is in need of a fully collaboarated and positive NR to rekindle our drive for relisting.A certification from institutional grade financial institutions plus official status from the Libyan government or National OilCorp of Libya would provide kindling to complete the pp and fuel our FS woes and thereby our passage to a listing on a recognised stock exchange, once and for all

All I can say is that every effort is being, and has been made to provide proper documentary support to that end, Support that is verified, verifiable and definitive in scope and integrity.It also needs to show the promise of the company maker size that we have expected for so long.

It is my belief from conversations and interactions with president Foley this will happen soon….and on many fronts

How soon is soon?

Dunno…..previous soons have led us here to this soon,,,(monsoon….sic)

It is certainly not from lack of effort out of Vancouver, Victoria, London nor Chicago…..or even Nakusp!!!! Nor is it from lack of reality concerning the situation, as the boobirds are quick to suggest as the truth1. Complete lack of ability to manouevre resulting from lack of cash is presently the most handcuffing factor.

I am not making any excuses…I am here to reconfirm my faith that WWF will address and conquer the challenges on the hill of destiny. WWF will be reinstated despite seemingly insurmountable obstacles. This will be done mostly through sweat equity of Mr. Foley and friends of WWF

Mike is as anxious to convey company progress with investors as they are to hear it. Considering our history with regulators, he has taken the high road as to documentation…and when we do return, a different, more prudent company president will emerge to lead us

Anything further will have to come from the company

royrogers

marketcents.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply