Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Roy, you are, as always, the voice of common-sense and reason. WWF is not a "get rich quick" scheme, it is a long-play, with nothing but upside potential IF our great leader MF can pull it off!

I, for one, have near-infinite patience with MF that he is doing his job. Anyone who thinks this is a "scam" is off their rocker!! WWF may or may not be successful - that's not something anyone can predict or control - but it is clear that MF is doing his job, and doing it to the best of his ability!! If he succeeds, then we are happy. If he fails, then we are not... but it is CLEAR that he is doing EVERYTHING in his power to succeed!!! ...and hell, why not!?!??! He wants to be rich, just like the rest of us!!! He has FAR MORE TO LOSE than we have!!!

So, everyone, just have a pint, or a sip of good scotch, and let's wait for the news. WWF is ***NOT*** a get-rich-quick scam (if it were, I wouldn't have bought-in to the scam!)... it is a get-rich-slowly reality :-)

Think of it as your retirement savings plan, and STOP expecting it to pay-off within days!!! Geez!!! you're driving me nuts with your whining!!

Muddled

New Message
Please login to post a reply