Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free
Feb 11, 2011 05:00PM
Feb 12, 2011 09:13AM
Feb 12, 2011 09:26AM
Feb 12, 2011 04:27PM
Feb 13, 2011 03:09AM

I have peed on and defended both mf and the hub guys.I also asked the question many months ago about why the powers that be allow this fiasco to continue.I have asked why we should not try and remove mf as he is incapable of running anything when he cannot keep the financials in order.I also tried to get an interview with db to no avail.I still think things should be settled the old western days,mf would be history a long time ago.Back to reality,i dont have the money to try and do anything in the courts but the money is history and something should be done.I also know the sc will not be of any help.Yes it is much to late but i bot before i met rr or gumby and a lot after including the pp.My bad but i was led along well as i have stated many times i was a novice investor and i think i should have kept that to myself.In closing it is history and i wish all my fellow investors the best of health and happiness because that is the bottom line not some scumbag like mf or his helpers who "may" have been scammed along with the rest of us..Cheers,buster

Feb 14, 2011 11:13AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply