Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Although this debacle has been written off 3 years ago, I can only guess that those whose pp money he took last, should be talking to their counsel. Understanding, to a limited extent, the rules of the Exchange, MF (hmmm... two meanings here) may be limited in what he can say. The reality is that because the company is suspended, and therefore likely has no standing with the Exchange, MF could actually tell the truth, if he even knows that that is now.

I have, for the last couple of years, been of the opinion that everything - Libya, Africa, and everything else, has been conversation only, and conversation without merit. The Exchange demanded proof and he couldn't provide it. In my opinion, if the Exchange wanted to set an example, I would guess they could showcase this company and eventually send the perpetrators to jail.

I think too, that the law firm representing the Company in the PP may have some liability as well, and I urge those latest charitable donors to pursue that avenue. I may do that too.

Haven't heard from Roy Rogers for quite a while. Hope his health is ok.

And yes,

Whattamaroon am I !!

New Message
Please login to post a reply