...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Zenith abstract to be presented at AACR meeting 11/30

I sure hope we get a solid corporate update for Zenith at the December 15th AGM. In particular I would like to hear about the status of the ZEN-3694 Phase 1 trial(s).

The sixth 4-week dosing period for the ZEN-3694 single agent mCRPC trial is ending around November 30th. I am really surprised that we haven't heard about the start of enzalutamide/ZEN-3694 combo dosing yet.

I can see this lack of update being good or bad. It could be that ZEN-3694 is very safe and they still haven't found the maximally tolerated dose yet. Alternatively, they may have encountered toxicity issues similar to other pan BET inhibitors and are needing to adopt staggered dosing strategies, instead of daily dosing, to minimize these side effects while maintaining anti cancer effects. We really don't know if things are going well or not. I am optimistic, but nervous. 

They could be keeping a tight lip because of the competition as well. With several other competitor companies with second generation BET inhibitor oncology programs, Zenith may not want to let the cat out of the bag any earlier than they have to. Zenith being a private company may also lend to them not being as active on the communication front too. 

3 weeks until the AGM. Looking forward to that update. 

BearDownAZ 

New Message
Please login to post a reply