...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Jul 20, 2017 12:26PM
Jul 21, 2017 02:54PM

One thing for sure, at least in my mind, is that I will not see any money out of my Zenith shares for at least 5 years. This is just my very humble opinion based on the followingperceptions;

1. Don's many unkept promises regarding "deals", etc.
  2. The need for science to take it's course and this will take years.
  3. I've developed the opinion the BPs are very conservative organizations. They know there are far more failures than successes in pharma and they don't seem willing to jump in soon. Therefore, with each of the BPs being conservative they know that individually they don't need to jump in too soon.
  4. The lack of credibility of RVX/Zenith.

I remain very excited by epigenetic science and the progress that RVX/Zenith has made and I believe it will progress as best it can.

At one point in time I believed that some suitor would check out the entire Zenith factory, realize it's potential and try to scoop it up. This may be happening but there is no evidence to date.

So, my bottom line is that it will be a very long journey. And yet there is always the possibility of a breakthrough.

GLTA

Toinv

Jul 23, 2017 08:55AM
Jul 24, 2017 10:51AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply