...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Tada, you are correct. I have in my files a paragraph I copied from some document back in 2013 that said the acb allocation of Zen and RVX based on the relative estimated fair market value of the shares is as follows 90.9% RVX and 9.1% Zen- of course it says not binding on CRA

So, based on my notes, RVX share price was $3.60 and my notes allocate $3.28 ACB to RVX and .32 to ZEN, so technically it appears there is a .32 cost base to the Zen shares. I cant recall where I got the $3.60 share price from, but as above, this calculation is not binding and should be taken with caution.

Pretty funny, was so happy to get Zen shares and RVX back in 2013, thereafter gave up on RVX and said maybe one day Zen would be worth something, ignored all for 3 or 4 years, now both could have value. Note the could, as a shareholder since the mid 90's, I now know to temper Don's excitiement and comments with been there done that. Not saying not hopeful, just saying the little birdie always says, take some off the table before the top line results.

New Message
Please login to post a reply