...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Two more clinical study sites added to the ZEN-3694/enzalutamid... mCRPC trial

KK2 - Short of dropping a piano on the heads of the retail shareholders to get their attention the company has, by its actions indicated that something is about to happen without a NASDAQ listing.

This week we are now at 1.5yrs past the point where the rockstar patients in this now Phase II trial may otherwise not have been with us. The 1.5 years of extended life adds about US$ 9 billion of potential sales for the existing standard of care drug sales for mCRPC. There have been a couple of important reports come out supporting the theory on ZEN-3694 in the past week. Magically RVX closed a US$ 20 mil PP. Zenith close a US$ 4.4 mil PP that was supposed to be US$ 25 mil all in the last week. The company(ZEL or RVX) is presenting at Juniors In The News event in New York City this week, which I don't remember them ever presenting at, as well as the Rodmen and Renshaw conference.

When I add this all up I don't think a U.S. listing will ever happen for ZEL before something else happens.

All IMO

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply