...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

I’ll keep this brief, since the presentation and Q&A are online.

Don sounded very excited about Zenith.  Lots of things going on.  He was on his way to China for what I perceived as some pretty serious discussions. 

He was quite pumped about the super-star patient who has the great results after what seems like 75+ weeks.  He spoke about CURATE.AI and how that could point the way to for personalized medicine treatments in the future, however he wasn’t interested in paying for any studies – if the proponents want to use ZEN3694 to prove their concept, then great, but on their dime.

He felt that after the setback a few years ago out of the starting gate for Zenith, that they are now about 2 years ahead of the competition.  Getting very positive feedback from clinicians who are working with the drug.  I believe we might see some more studies/papers coming out.

Also some very positive talk about using on triple negative breast cancer.  Will likely look at a partnering deal of some kind. 

It sounded like there might be some deal in the works for Zenith that could come to fruition soon, as others on this board have alluded to.  They are pursuing the things necessary to list the company as a plan B, but he felt that they would not need to execute that.  He had hoped that they would be able to announce something at the AGM, but a bit more work is required and he didn’t want to jinx things.

He certainly felt that having the strategy of “ZEN makes good things better” (i.e. combo with an existing drug) was better than saying to a pharma “throw your drug that you paid $$ for out and use ours because it’s better”.  I think the same philosophy applies to RVX-208.

Personally, it would be great to put a few dollars into our pockets in the near future.

GLTA

masila

New Message
Please login to post a reply